Reversing Therapy Resistance With Epigenetic-immune Modification: Phase II Trial of Vorinostat, Tamoxifen and Pembrolizumab in Hormone Receptor Expressing Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Tamoxifen (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Mar 2018 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 58 to 87.
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2019.