A Phase 1/2 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Intratumoral IMO-2125 in Combination With Ipilimumab or Pembrolizumab in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma (Illuminate 204)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IMO 2125 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ILLUMINATE 204
- Sponsors Idera Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Mar 2018 According to an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release, seven trial sites are currently enrolling patients with goal of expansion to 10 sites during first half of 2018.Also, in case of pembrolizumab combination arm of the trial, phase 1 dose escalation continues into the last dosing cohort (32 mg).
- 07 Mar 2018 According to an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release, as of 7 Mar 2018, this trial has enrolled 26 patients at 8 mg (RP2D) dose with ipilimumab and enrollment completion expected by year end 2018.
- 01 Mar 2018 Results presented in the Idera Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History