A Phase 1/2 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Intratumoral IMO-2125 in Combination With Ipilimumab or Pembrolizumab in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma ILLUMINATE-204)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tilsotolimod (Primary) ; Ipilimumab; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ILLUMINATE 204
- Sponsors Idera Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Jul 2018 dAccording to an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release, updated data will presented at the upcoming medical conferences. The company expects completion of enrollment (n=60) by end of 2018. Top-line data from this study is expected in mid 2019.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of pooled data from two phase1 trials (NCT03052205 and NCT02644967), were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results evaluating the safety and efficacy of IMO-2125 in combination with ipilimumab in PD-1 inhibitor refractory melanoma, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History