An Open-label, Single-arm, Active-treatment, Efficacy and Safety Study of Canakinumab (ACZ885) Administered for at Least 48 Weeks in Japanese Patients With Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (SJIA)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 31 Oct 2018.
- 27 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 27 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.