An Observational Follow-On Field Study to Evaluate the Continued Efficacy and Safety of Ragweed-SPIRE Treatment in Ragweed Allergic Subjects Approximately One Year After the Completion of Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ragweed SPIRE (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Ragweed pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Circassia
- 22 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.