A Phase 1 Study of CPI-1205, a Small Molecule Inhibitor of EZH2, in Patients With B-Cell Lymphomas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 1205 (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Constellation Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Oct 2018.