A single centre, proof-of-concept clinical study for SM-88 in advanced metastatic cancer patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SM 88 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tyme Technologies
- 20 Jan 2018 Results of a retrospective analysis of 12 patients with advanced or metastatic pancreatic cancer from this and compassionate use study, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 19 Jan 2018 According to a Tyme Technologies media release, results from patients (n=10) with pancreatic cancer from this or compassionate use program were presented in a poster presentation at the 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 19 Jan 2018 Results from patients (n=10) with pancreatic cancer from this or compassionate use program presented in a Tyme Technologies media release.