A Phase I Open-label Dose-escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety of Intramuscular Injections of PLX-R18 in Subjects With Incomplete Hematopoietic Recovery Following Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PLX R18 (Primary)
- Indications Haematological disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pluristem Therapeutics
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a Pluristem media release, the company has received approval from Israels Ministry of Health to initiate this trial in Israel. Trial centres in Israel are Hadassah Medical Center and Rambam Hospital . Ethics committees at both centres have cleared the trial and recruitment can begin in both hospitals.
- 23 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Nov 2016 According to a Pluristem media release, Dr. Hillard Lazarus of Case Western Reserve University has been appointed as the Principal Investigator of this trial.