A Multicenter, Phase 3, Randomized, Open-label, Active-controlled, Parallel-group Trial Investigating the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of TransCon hGH Administered Once a Week Versus Standard Daily hGH Replacement Therapy Over 52 Weeks in Prepubertal Children With Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ACP 001 (Primary)
- Indications Somatotropin deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms heiGHT
- Sponsors Ascendis Pharma
- 28 Mar 2018 According to an Ascendis Pharma media release, poster describing the baseline demographic characteristics of this trial were presented at ENDO 2018, the annual conference of the Endocrine Society.
- 28 Mar 2018 According to an Ascendis Pharma media release, top-line data from this study is expected in next twelve months.
- 19 Mar 2018 According to Ascendis Pharma media release, data from this trial will be presented at ENDO 2018