A multicenter, open-label, phase II/III study to asseses the efficacy, safety and Pharmacokinetics(PK) of macitentan (ACT-064992) in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Macitentan (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals; Nippon Shinyaku
- 13 May 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (To evaluate the effect of macitentan on resting pulmonary vascular resistance (PVR) over a 24-week-period), as per an article published in the Circulation Journal.
- 13 May 2016 Results published in the Circulation Journal
- 12 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.