A phase I/II trial of TG-4010 in combination with immune checkpoint inhibitors and chemotherapy in first line, stage IV non-small cell lung cancer patients with tumor cells expressing low or undetectable levels of PD-L1
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TG 4010 (Primary) ; Immunomodulators
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Transgene
- 20 Mar 2017 According to a Transgene media release, company is in prospective discussion with a pharma to conduct this trial and first patient expected to be enrolled towards the end of 2017 in this trial.
- 05 Sep 2016 According to a Transgene media release, phase II trial is expected to be initiated in first half of 2017.
- 08 Mar 2016 According to a Transgene media release, this trial is expected to be initiated in 2016.