A Phase I, single centre, open label, escalating dose study to assess the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of a therapeutic Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) DNA vaccine (AMV002) for HPV-associated head and neck cancer (HNC) after curative treatment.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AMV-002 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Oropharyngeal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Admedus Immunotherapies
- 31 Jan 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 31 Mar 2015 New trial record