Phase I-II Study of Crenolanib Combined With Standard Salvage Chemotherapy, and Crenolanib Combined With 5-Azacitidine in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients With FLT3 Activating Mutations
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Crenolanib (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Fludarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AROG Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 16 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 16 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.