A Pilot Study of Risk Adapted Therapy Utilizing Upfront Brentuximab With Combination Chemotherapy in the Treatment of Children, Adolescents and Young Adults With Newly Diagnosed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=23) assessing safety, tolerability and response rate, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=19) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 23 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.