Phase 1 Extension Study to Evaluate Antibody Persistence Approximately 3 Years After Administration of Different Dosages of Acellular Pertussis or Tetanus-Diphtheria-acellular Pertussis Booster Vaccines in Healthy Adult Subjects Enrolled in Study V113_01
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pertussis acellular vaccine (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 30 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 25 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Apr 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.