A Phase 1, Dose-escalation, Open Clinical Trial to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of the Recombinant Human Type 5 Adenovirus Vector Based Ebola Vaccine (Ad5-EBOV) in Healthy Adult Africans Aged Between 18-60 Years in China
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ad5 EBOV DNA vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2015 New trial record