A phase II clinical trial of SM-88 in patients with advanced metastatic breast cancer who have failed the usual standard-of-care therapies
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs SM 88 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Oct 2015 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, according to a Tyme Technologies media release.
- 30 Sep 2015 According to a media release, Tyme Technologies has submitted an IND application for SM-88 to the U.S. FDA.
- 01 Apr 2015 New trial record