Induction of Regulatory t Cells by Low Dose IL2 in Autoimmune and Inflammatory Diseases: a Transnosographic Approach
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Autoimmune hepatitis; Behcet's syndrome; Cholangitis; Crohn's disease; Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Sjogren's syndrome; Systemic lupus erythematosus; Systemic scleroderma; Takayasu syndrome; Ulcerative colitis; Wegener's granulomatosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANSREG
- 10 Jan 2018 Planned en date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 6 Feb 2020.
- 10 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 14 Jul 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated