A Phase 2a, Multi-centre, Single-arm Trial of the Combination of AZD2014 and Weekly Paclitaxel in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer After At Least One Line of Prior Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vistusertib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STORK
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 27 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 04 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.