A Phase 1 Investigator Sponsored Study of Selinexor in Combination With Daunorubicin and Cytarabine in Patients With Previously Untreated Poor-Risk Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 31 Oct 2017 Some discrepancy was found in the study status. For confirmation I have sent mail to the investigator and waiting for the reply (email@example.com).
- 23 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History