A Phase 1 Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Immunogenicity of AIDSVAX B/E Bivalent gp120 Vaccine and MVA/HIV62B in Healthy, HIV-1-Uninfected Adult Participants Who Previously Received MVA/HIV62B in DNA/MVA or MVA/MVA Regimens in HVTN 205
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HIV gp120 vaccine (Primary) ; MVA-HIV62 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 06 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 30, as reported in a GeoVax Labs media release.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated