Investigator-Initiated Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Selinexor (KPT-330) for the Treatment of Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 10 Mar 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the FDA has placed selinexor (KPT-330) trials on partial clinical hold due to incomplete information in the existing version of the investigator's brochure (IB), Karyopharm has amended the IB and updated the informed consent documents accordingly and submitted to the FDA as requested.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History