An Open-Label, Randomized Crossover Study to Evaluate the Acceptability and Preference for Contraceptive Options in Healthy HIV-Uninfected Female Adolescents, 16-17 Years of Age, as Proxy for HIV Prevention Methods
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/etonogestrel (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UChoose
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 21 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.