Exploratory Study to Assess the Effect of Pulsed Inhaled Nitric Oxide on Functional Respiratory Imaging Parameters in Subjects With WHO Group 3 Pulmonary Hypertension Associated With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) on Long Term Oxygen Therapy (LTOT).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bellerophon Therapeutics
- 14 Sep 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 06 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Sep 2017 Topline results published in a Bellerophon Therapeutics Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History