A Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label, Phase IIa Study Assessing the Efficacy, Safety and Duration of Effect of Intravitreal Injections of DE-120 as Monotherapy and With a Single Eylea® Injection in Subjects With Treatment-Naive Exudative Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DE 120 (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VAPOR1
- Sponsors Santen Incorporated
- 12 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.