A Non-randomized, Phase II Study of Eltrombopag in Combination With Rabbit Anti-thymocyte Globulin/Cyclosporine A (ATG/CsA) in Subjects With Moderate or More Severe Aplastic Anemia Who Have Not Received Prior ATG/Anti-lymphocyte Globulin (ALG)-Based Immunosuppressive Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Aplastic anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 31 Oct 2017.
- 18 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.