A Multicentre, Randomised, Double-blind, Controlled, Phase IIIb Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Rivaroxaban 10mg od Versus Enoxaparin 4000 UI for VTE PROphylaxis in NOn Major Orthopaedic Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRONOMOS
- 17 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 17 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 01 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.