A Phase 2 Study of GPNMB-Targeted Antibody-Drug Conjugate, CDX-011 (Glembatumumab Vedotin, CR011-vcMMAE; NSC# 763737), in Recurrent or Refractory Osteosarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glembatumumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Osteosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Apr 2018 According to a Celldex Therapeutics media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued, because based on the data from METRIC study, company has decided to discontinue the glembatumumab vedotin program across all indications.
- 13 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.