A Phase 2 Study of GPNMB-Targeted Antibody-Drug Conjugate, CDX-011 (Glembatumumab Vedotin, CR011-vcMMAE; NSC# 763737), in Recurrent or Refractory Osteosarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glembatumumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Osteosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Apr 2018 According to a Celldex Therapeutics media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued, because based on the data from METRIC study, company has decided to discontinue the glembatumumab vedotin program across all indications.
- 13 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Jun 2016 Time frame for primary endpoint changed; minimum age limit for subjects changed from 12 months to 12 years.