An Open-Label, Multinational, Multicenter, Phase IIIB Study to Assess Safety of Rituximab Following Subcutaneous Administration in Patients With CD20+ DLBCL or CD20+ Follicular NHL Grade 1 to 3A
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms MabRella
- Sponsors Roche
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 May 2021 to 16 Jul 2019.
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 May 2021 to 16 Jul 2019.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results of safety analysis (n=421) from MabRella study (NCT01889069; NCT01987505; NCT02406092), presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History