A Phase I Multiple Dose, Dose Escalation Trial of AEB1102 (Co-ArgI-PEG) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pegzilarginase (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Aeglea Biotherapeutics
- 08 Mar 2018 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, company announced the dosing of the first uveal and cutaneous melanoma patients with pegzilarginase (AEB1102) in open-label expansion cohort and expect to report topline data in the fourth quarter of this year.
- 18 Jan 2018 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, dose escalation has been completed in this trial and the company plans to initiate Phase 1b expansion arms of the advanced solid tumor trial in small cell lung cancer (SCLC), uveal melanoma and cutaneous melanoma in the first quarter of 2018.
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.