A Phase I Multiple Dose, Dose Escalation Trial of AEB1102 (Co-ArgI-PEG) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pegzilarginase (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Aeglea Biotherapeutics
- 05 Apr 2018 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, Phase 1 dose escalation data from this will be presented at the 2018 Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) (April 2018).
- 08 Mar 2018 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, company announced the dosing of the first uveal and cutaneous melanoma patients with pegzilarginase (AEB1102) in open-label expansion cohort and expect to report topline data in the fourth quarter of this year.
- 18 Jan 2018 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, dose escalation has been completed in this trial and the company plans to initiate Phase 1b expansion arms of the advanced solid tumor trial in small cell lung cancer (SCLC), uveal melanoma and cutaneous melanoma in the first quarter of 2018.