Phase I Study of Radium-223 and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor-Targeted Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma and Bone Metastases
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Pazopanib; Sorafenib
- Indications Bone metastases; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 12 Sep 2017 Results assessing the safety, efficacy and bone turnover markers (BTM) of Radium-223 combined with Pazopanib or sorafenib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 18 Feb 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium