Impact of Ticagrelor and Aspirin Versus Clopidogrel and Aspirin in Patients With Claudication and Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD): Thrombus Burden Assessed by Optical Coherence Tomography
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as AZ discontinued the study.
- 16 Jun 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2015 New trial record