Pacritinib Prior to Transplant for Patients With Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pacritinib (Primary) ; Busulfan; Fludarabine
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Myeloproliferative disorders; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 May 2016 According to CTI BioPharma media release, FDA has removed the clinical hold.
- 10 May 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting, as per CTI BioPharma media release.
- 08 Feb 2016 According to a CTI BioPharma media release, the US FDA has placed a full clinical hold on the company's IND for pacritinib. Under the full clinical hold, all patients currently on pacritinib must discontinue pacritinib immediately and no patients can be enrolled or start pacritinib as initial or crossover treatment.