Randomized, Parallel Group, Controlled Trial to Compare Two Different "NMB + Reversal" Strategies in Adult Obese Patients Undergoing Laparoscopic Abdominal Surgery
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sugammadex (Primary) ; Atropine; Cisatracurium besilate; Neostigmine; Rocuronium bromide; Suxamethonium chloride
- Indications Neuromuscular blockade
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BENN
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.