A Phase 1b, Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single Ascending-Dose, Clinical Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Exploratory Efficacy of a Targeted Single Injection of an Intradiscal Nuclear Factor-κB Decoy Oligodeoxynucleotide (AMG0103) in Subjects With Chronic Discogenic Lumbar Back Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs NF kappa B Decoy-AnGes MG (Primary)
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AnGes MG
- 27 Feb 2018 According to an AnGes media release, the first patient has been treated in this trial.
- 07 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.