Randomized phase III study comparing erlotinib plus bevacizumab to erlotinib alone in patients with previously untreated non-small cell lung cancer harboring EGFR mutation (NEJ026)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 Primary endpoint of progression-free survival has been met, according to results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Interim results (n=226; 21 Sep 2017) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 11 Oct 2016 Trial design was presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress