A Phase 2 Multicenter, Double-Masked, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Long Term Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Effects of ALK-001 on the Progression of Stargardt Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Retinol deuterated (Primary)
- Indications Stargardt disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TEASE
- Sponsors Alkeus Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.