A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Ustekinumab in the Treatment of Subjects With Active Nonradiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ustekinumab (Primary)
- Indications Spondylarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 23 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued because ustekinumab did not achieve key endpoints in a related study. The safety profile was consistent with past ustekinumab studies.
- 11 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 9 Dec 2019 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 11 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Jan 2018 to 1 Sep 2017.