A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety of ISTH0036, a 'Next Generation' TGF-β2-Selective Antisense Oligonucleotide, in Subjects With Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma Undergoing Trabeculectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ISTH 0036 (Primary)
- Indications Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Isarna Therapeutics
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 May 2017 Results from this trial published in an Isarna Therapeutics Media Release.
- 15 May 2017 According to an Isarna Therapeutics media release, data from this trial were presented at The Annual Meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History