A Phase 2/3 Randomized, Open-Label Study of Toca 511, a Retroviral Replicating Vector & Toca FC Versus Standard of Care in Subjects Undergoing Planned Resection for Recurrent Glioblastoma (GBM) or Anaplastic Astrocytoma (AA)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vocimagene amiretrorepvec-flucytosine gene therapy (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Lomustine; Temozolomide; Temozolomide
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Toca 5
- Sponsors Tocagen
- 09 Jul 2018 According to Tocagen media release,The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Toca 511 & Toca FC Breakthrough Therapy Designation for the treatment of recurrent HGG and the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has granted Toca 511 PRIME (PRIority MEdicines) designation for the treatment of glioma.
- 09 Jul 2018 According to a Tocagen media release,Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.