A Phase 2/3 Randomized, Open-Label Study of Toca 511, a Retroviral Replicating Vector & Toca FC Versus Standard of Care in Subjects Undergoing Planned Resection for Recurrent Glioblastoma (GBM) or Anaplastic Astrocytoma (AA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vocimagene amiretrorepvec-flucytosine gene therapy (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Lomustine; Temozolomide; Temozolomide
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Toca 5
- Sponsors Tocagen
- 14 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Mar 2023.
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.