PRIMIER: Randomized Phase II Trial of mFOLFOX6/Bevacizumab With or Without PRI‐724 as First Line Treatment for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PRI 724 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRIMIER
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment due to Study drug supply issues.
- 24 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Nov 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.