BrUOG 299: Ixazomib, Oral Metronomic Cyclophosphamide and Dexamethasone for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma: A Phase II Brown University Oncology Group Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BrUOG 299
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 01 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.