A Phase 1 Dose Escalation and Phase 2 Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Tolerability of Veliparib in Combination With Paclitaxel/Carboplatin-Based Chemoradiotherapy Followed by Veliparib and Paclitaxel/Carboplatin Consolidation in Subjects With Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 27 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Nov 2020 to 4 Mar 2019.
- 18 Oct 2017 According to results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer, thirty-nine patients have been enrolled to date into dosing cohorts.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results (n=39) presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History