A Randomized, Open-label, Phase 3 Study in Subjects With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma Receiving Carfilzomib in Combination With Dexamethasone, Comparing Once-weekly Versus Twice-weekly Carfilzomib Dosing
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms A.R.R.O.W.; ARROW
- Sponsors Amgen; Ono Pharmaceutical; Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 20 Dec 2019.
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 23 Oct 2017 Top-line results presented in an Amgen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History