An Open-Label, Long-Term Safety Study of Long-acting Human Growth Hormone Somavaratan (VRS-317) in Japanese Children With Growth Hormone Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Somavaratan (Primary)
- Indications Growth disorders; Somatotropin deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Versartis
- 07 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as the primary endpoint of non-inferiority to daily therapy in the pediatric Phase 3 study was not achieved
- 04 May 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 21 Feb 2017 According to Versartis media release, company anticipates to complete enrollment in 2H of 2017.