A Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation, Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single and Multiple Doses of ISIS 681257 Administered Subcutaneously to Healthy Volunteers With Elevated Lipoprotein(a)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS APOA-LRx (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemias
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Mar 2017 Results published in an Akcea Therapeutics media release.
- 22 Sep 2016 According to an Akcea Therapeutics media release, results from this study were published in The Lancet.
- 22 Sep 2016 Results published in an Akcea Therapeutics media release.