A Phase 2b Randomized, Active-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial to Investigate Safety, Efficacy, and Dose-response of BMS-955176, Given on a Backbone of Tenofovir/Emtricitabine, in Treatment-Naive HIV-1 Infected Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3532795 (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Emtricitabine/tenofovir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 04 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Jul 2017 to 17 Aug 2017.
- 26 Jul 2017 Results presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science